In his classic book, “Life Together,” Dietrich Bonhoeffer wrote: “The person who loves their dream of community will destroy community, but the person who loves those around them will create community.”
This morning as we continued our series, “Partners in the Gospel” we pressed into the idea that Christ-centered partnerships are marked by faithfulness and fruitfulness. And both faithfulness and fruitfulness ought to be pursued together in community. Here are four questions to consider:
- Who is helping you pursue a deeper faithfulness in your life?
- Who needs your help in pursuing faithfulness in their life?
- Where are you involved in partnership and what kind of fruit is God bringing forth from your life?
- What are the contexts and environment that you find most generative?
Here is our complete worship flow:
- God of Brilliant Lights (Aaron Shust)
- Psalm 104
- The Earth Is Yours (Gungor)
- Build Your Kingdom Here (Rend Collective
- Unison Prayer of Confession
- 1 Timothy 1:15-17
- Broken Vessels/Amazing Grace (Hillsongs)
- Announcements and Offering
- Message (Faithfulness and Fruitfulness)
- Build Your Kingdom Here
You can learn what other communities of faith experienced this weekend in worship at The Worship Community (congratulations on your 1000th post).