This summer we are exploring Paul’s letter to the church in Philippi and yesterday Amber Steele led us through an inter-generational event, “Good News for the Whole World.” As we explored Saul’s conversation we discovered that while we don’t have to travel to Damascus, we do need to take a look at the places God sends us during our days and weeks. God has invited us to play a role in the redemption of the whole world!
This week reflect upon these questions:
- So, where has God placed you today in your community? Think about the places you live, learn, work, serve and play. Maybe it’s an office, a hospital, outside, sports practice, school, your home, the playground. Where do you spend your days?
- And how do you spend your time there? What is your role?
- How will you respond to God’s invitation this week? What can you do this week to advance the Gospel?
Here is our worship flow:
- Build Your Kingdom Here (Rend Collective)
- Salvation’s Tide (Passion)
- Reading from 1 Chronicles 16
- Great Are You, Lord (All Sons and Daughters)
- Announcements and Offering
- Good News for the Whole World
- Burning in My Soul (Matt Maher)