Thanks for visiting my site. I hope you discover something here that empowers you for the journey. In case you don’t know much about me – here are ten words that I would use to describe myself: God-worshiper, Christ-follower, family man, U2 fan, guitars rule and book-lover. My StrengthsFinder signature themes are: learner, significance, achiever, maximizer and harmony.
I have a strong sense of call and these are a few of the venues in which I seek to live out my call:
- as lead pastor of Christ Community Church of the South Hills, a missional community of faith located in Pittsburgh, PA
- as coach and encourager to next generation leaders
- as a board member for the Pittsburgh Leadership Foundation
- as an instructor in the areas of worship and leadership at Greater Works School of Ministry
- as a member of the “In the Know” speakers team of the Pregnancy Resource Center of the South Hills
In 2007, I traveled with World Vision to Kenya and Ethiopia and since then our community of faith has been building a partnership with the people of Guraghe, Ethiopia seeking to bring real help and hope to people, (especially children) in real need. I have a personal burden for for leadership development, especially among local church leaders. In light of this passion, in 2011 and 2012, I traveled to Kampala, Uganda to serve with the Pastor’s Discipleship Network, a ministry committed to equipping and empowering East African church leaders.
I have released a book on worship entitled, “A Movable Feast: Worship for the Other Six Days.” My intention for this project is to empower people to engage in a lifestyle of worship, a life marked by a deep love for God, others and the world.