This morning we continued our Story series by looking at Joshua 3-5 and exploring Israel’s first steps into the Promised Land. The reality is that God is in the people moving business and is continually calling us to move “from here to there.” I first heard Bill Hybels use this phrase at the Leadership Summit and it has shaped how I approach leadership, both organizationally and personally.
Here are a few things I draw from the Joshua text as it applies to moving from here to there:
- Moving from Here to There Requires a First Step
- Moving From Here to There Is Rarely a Straight Line
- Moving From Here to There Demands Courage
- Moving From Here to There Celebrates the Milestones
- Moving From Here to There Is An Ongoing Process
Where and how is God inviting you to move from here to there?
Here is our complete worship flow:
- Your Love Is Amazing (Brenton Brown)
- Doxology (Crowder Version)
- Our God Is Mercy (Brenton Brown)
- Mighty to Save (Hillsong)
- Prayer for One Another
- Announcements and Offering
- Message (From Here to There)
You can learn what other communities of faith experienced this weekend in worship at The Worship Community.