Yesterday we looked at Exodus 2:11-25 and followed Moses from the palace to the wilderness, the place where God did a deep work in Moses’ heart to prepare him for the leadership opportunity that would soon present itself. As Chuck Swindoll writes, “Moses dedicated himself to the will of God, but not the God whose will it was.” Where in your life have you perhaps moved ahead of God’s will and/or God’s way? What might God want to teach you in this season?
Here is our complete worship flow:
- Great Are You, Lord (All Sons and Daughters)
- Unbroken Praise (Matt Redman)
- Psalm 34
- All the Poor and Powerless (All Sons and Daughters)
- Your Grace Is Enough (Matt Maher)
- Dedication of Juniper Belle
- Announcements and Offering
- Message (From the Palace to the Wilderness)
- Everything Is Mine in You (Christy Nockels)
You can learn what other communities of faith experienced this past weekend in worship at The Worship Community.