This week you can celebrate Jesus, God’s greatest gift, by giving yourself as a gift to others. Consider the people around you – in the places you live, learn, work, serve and play – how can you make tangible the reality of Jesus Christ? How will you this week offer a gift of presence, grace, hope or love?
Here is our complete worship flow:
- Come and Worship (Fernando Ortega)
- O Come All Ye Faithful (Hillsong version)
- Reading from Luke 2:8-15
- Angels We Have Heard on High (Daniel Renstrom version)
- Announcements and Offering
- WE Experience
- The First Noel (Third Day version)
- Reading from John 3:16-17
- Joy to the World (Chris Tomlin version)
You can learn what other communities of faith experienced this past weekend in worship at The Worship Community.