Easter is more than a day; it is a season. And yesterday we continued our celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ with an inter-generational WE event. During our “Amazing Love,” gathering we entered into the story of Jesus’ death and resurrection through five unique stations that helped us learn, worship, and praise God for the amazing way God chose to save the world through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus. Four times a year our worship gatherings leverage this innovative approach and I am grateful for the leadership of Amber Steele, our Director of Children, Youth and Family Ministries. Feel free to contact her if you would like to learn more about this unique approach to inter-generational worship.
Here is our complete worship flow:
- He Is Risen (Paul Baloche)
- Responsive Reading
- Christ Is Risen (Matt Maher)
- Mighty to Save (Hillsong)
- Announcements and Offering
- Entering into the Story of Jesus Life, Death and Resurrection
- Stations of the Cross
- This Is Amazing Grace (Phil Wickham)
- Benediction: Ephesians 3:20-21
You can learn what other faith communities experienced in worship this weekend at The Worship Community.