Music plays a significant role in my role; quite often I discover that the way God speaks most directly into my heart is through my ears. Music has a language all its own and I am continually in awe of the beauty and wonder of this amazing art form.
Here are some of the songs that are serving as the soundtrack for the season of Lent and my journey to the Cross.
- Lord Almighty by Kristian Stanfill
- Attention by Know + Hope Collective
- Search My Heart by Hillsong United)
- Awake My Soul by Mumford and Sons
- Waiting Here for You by Christy Nockels
- You Have Me by Gungor
- Breath Again by Sara Bareilles
- You Were on the Cross by Matt Maher
What music or other art forms help you connect more deeply to the work of God in your life? I would love to hear how God is seizing your attention during this season.