Our theme this morning was on dependence. These words from Karen Sloan (taken from the the Mosaic Bible) served as a: focal point: “We are designed by God to be doubly dependent. First directly dependent upon God and second, indirectly upon God through those people that God brings into our lives. Our existence is to be one of interconnection, not isolation.”
As you reflect upon these words, here’s a question to consider: which do you find more difficult, depending upon God or depending upon people?
Here’s our worship set from this morning:
- All Creatures of our God and King (David Crowder version)
- O Praise Him (David Crowder)
- At the Cross (Daniel Renstrom)
- Reading of Psalm 121
- Forever Reign (One Sonic Society)
- Attention (Know+Hope Collective)
- Came to My Rescue (Hillsong)
You can learn what other communities of faith experienced this weekend at The Worship Community.