This morning we celebrated Reformation Sunday. On October 31, 1517 a young priest of the church by the name of Martin Luther nailed his Ninety-Five Theses to the door of the Castle Church in Wittenburg, Germany and changed the trajectory of the Church.
I shared a message from the book of Habakkuk, “Living by Faith.” I found that the words found in Habakkuk 2:4, “the righteous will live by faith,” are a perfect text for Reformation Sunday.
Our music set included:
- Hosanna (Baloche and Brown)
- Because of Your Love (Baloche and Brown)
- The Earth is Yours (Gungor)
- Forever Reign (Jason Ingram and Reuben Morgan)
- Let Our Faith Be Not Alone (Robbie Seay Band)
Forever Reign is a newer song written by Jason Ingram and Reuben Morgan. It has been recorded by One Sonic Society and Hillsong and you can learn more about this powerful song at Worship Together, New Song Cafe.